Later that afternoon, Dr. Thames and Gail came over to say hi and bring a yummy lasagna dinner on their way to the Abilene High football game.
Nan and Dee came to meet their grandson on Friday night on their way to Brownwood. Nan came back later that week to spend the night. Dee wasn't feeling well so he stayed pretty far away. We convinced him to take one picture but I know he didn't want to risk getting our little man sick.
The weekend Cason was born was HSU homecoming so many of our friends were already planning to be in town. The Hughes brought barbecue and everyone came to hang out at the house on Saturday. I know it seems crazy that I would want to have a house full of people 2 days after giving birth, but I loved it! If you are going to bring dinner, entertain my child, and clean up afterwards, I'm all for it!!
Brinley loved having Katelyn and Adelyn there to play girly girl things with her.
Mommy Duty...
Daddy Duty!
On Sunday, Dad brought Granny over to meet her second great grandchild. She was instantly smitten with Cason and held him for as long as she could. She made him the cutest little cap and I will have to post a picture soon.
Papa got to practice juggling 2 grandkids. Good thing he has two arms and two legs!
Mimi came on Monday and stayed a few days to help out. She cooked, shopped, cleaned,
and entertained Brinley! Here they are having a Cinderella popcorn party. Brinley had the best time.
Now things are settled back down and getting into the swing of normal. We are so grateful to everyone that has shown us support as we grow our little family!










No comments:
Post a Comment