Cason made his appearance on this earth yesterday at 11:47 am. He was 7 lbs 14 oz. and 20.5 inches long. Everything has gone so smoothly and we are so excited to go home today!
He is such a sweet little guy and we are all in love with him. I will post more details when I have time. Haha...yeah right...maybe I should say when I make time! :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
He is perfect!! Congratulations!!!!
Congrats!! He is so handsome already! Praying for y'all and all the sweet moments ahead. Hugs!
awwww. precious!!! congratulations, he is one handsome little guy!
GREAT 1st family picture! you look good, momma!
Amy you look beautiful! Can't believe you got a blog post out 24 hours after giving birth!
Congratulations to all the McAdams!
Yeah baby Cason! He is adorable, congratulations to you all!
Congratulations!!! What a sweet family!
congratulations! i agree with rebekah, great first picture and you look wonderful, so happy! he is a cutie and i think he reminds me of how brinley looked when she was first born!
Congrats Amy! He's beautiful! So glad it was smooth and easy!
Post a Comment