Wednesday, October 3, 2012

38+ Weeks

I am officially 9 days from my due date.  Wowsas, am I really about to be a mom of 2?
 A little late posting this but to be honest, I still struggle keeping up with how many weeks I am!
  I am doing fine, no real big changes to note.  I had my appointment yesterday and I am barely at a 2, 50% effaced (whatever that means) and he hasn't dropped.  She said we could discuss induction at next week's appointment but since my body isn't showing that it's ready yet, there really is no need to discuss it now.  I honestly don't know what I will do- to induce or not.  She said from feeling him, she thinks he is about 7 lbs, but she is not as concerned about his size as my doctor was with Brinley, so I don't feel as nervous and pressured to induce.  I don't think I will induce unless I go past my due date, but who knows how I will feel next week!
 
Tonight my sweet hubby is taking me on our last big date for a while.  Not sure yet what we are going to do, but he brought home these beauties to brighten my day.  My love language is definitely flowers. :0)
Well, other than that there isn't much to say.  The calendar is clear and my to-do list is dwindling, just a few errands left to run and things to stock up on.  My newest nesting instinct is to buy groceries in bulk and stock my freezer with meals.  We have been to Sam's weekly for the past month...and it may or may not be for the pizza...but I will blame it on the nesting.  haha

No comments: