Monday, October 22, 2012

1 Week Old

Cason Man, you have been alive for a whole week now...
and what a week it has been!
You went on your first walk around the neighborhood.  You were very happy in the stroller and I am so glad because we take lots of walks!
You had your first picnic in the park.
Daddy and sister played hard-
while you and I chilled on the sidewalk.  You were very happy in your first ride in the baby bjorn.
We couldn't get Brinley in this pic with us.  She definitely has her own ideas these days!
You have already had to use a few pink items.  Sorry, brother, when you need a passy or mittens, i just grab the closest and cleanest thing I can find!  You will be secure in your manhood from an early age.
You had your first bath-
and you absolutely hated it!
But you were fine once you got snuggly in your towel with Momma!
You took your first trip to the yogurt shop.  You liked the plain tart with berries.
And you have taken some killer naps with mom and dad!  So far you have proved to be a really good sleeper.  You sleep all the time but most importantly, you go right back to sleep at night after I feed you.  I hope you stay this way :0).
We have treasured every moment of this first week with you.  You are the perfect addition to our family and we love you to pieces!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

yay! giving the people what they want, pics of cason! thanks amy! he is so cute and it is so great to see y'all as a happy family of 4! that last pic of you two is precious! way to be a "pretty sleeper", wish i could say the same!