Ok, so I finally figured out how to get the live traffic feed to see who is reading my blog. (see right ->) I had heard people talk about how disconcerting it is to know that people in Hoboken, New Jersey are reading about their lives, but I never knew how. I found it on feedjit.com just in case you are wondering, too! SO, now there is no where to hide...
but I am one to talk! Most of you know that I stalk blogs for hours on end of people that I knew in high school that I no longer keep in touch with. I think now that I have a blog, they can see who I am and know that I am stalking them!! This live traffic feed makes me nervous because on days when I am bored, I can check peoples blogs 2 or 3 times a day! L-O-S-E-R!!
Anyways, thanks for reading and checking out my blog. You can check as many times as you want, I won't mind! I can't!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The people in Dallas are lucky- there are a million of them! It could be anyone?!?! But seriously, how many people are reading your blog from Nashville, TN?!?!
I am totally busted now! I check yours all the time because I know you are like me and post almost every day!
Post a Comment