This is a picture of Rocky and I, the first time he went, in front of the famous bell! The crazy youngsters like to sneak out at night and paint it. There is no telling what those rascals will come up with this year! I am sure I will capture it on film for your viewing enjoyment!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Gone to Camp
Well, friends, I will be in the Big Bend at a family camp called Paisano for the next week. I have been going since I was a baby- I think I have only missed something like 3 times in my whole life. It is a wonderful tradition and always lots of fun. There is no television, cell phone access or internet access. My days will be filled with long walks, scrapbooking, singing old hyms, catching up with old friends, hearing some gospel teaching, taking long naps, and eating lots of beans! Sounds fun, huh? I should have lots of pictures to post upon my return! Have a blessed week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment