This summer has given me some time to return to one of my old loves, Sprout's Farmer's Market! I love getting all the fresh produce at great prices. They actually had large cartons of blueberries and strawberries 4 for$5! I got those berries, 2 canteloupes, 2 pineapples, peaches, plums, plus a few other good things for $30. You can't beat that! If you have never been, I suggest you give it a try. The one I go to is on Forest and Marsh.
http://sprouts.com/
Looks like fruit salad will be on the menu for tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for the Sprouts Shout Out Amy! : ) HEB is great and all but nothing replaces Sprouts you lucky duck! And I think I might your lasagna on Tuesday night, I am so inspired! : ) And did I see a new blue bowl from William's Sonoma in that picture??? Love it! What else did you get with your gift card??
Post a Comment