Just the other day I was telling my friend how I thought Brinley was not going to be a girly girl with the purses and jewelry, because I am not too much of one. I don't wear alot of jewelry and I don't always carry my purse. Well, was I ever wrong!
Whether it's a necklace(s)...
A purse...
Sunglasses...
Or a fabulous hat of the functional variety
or not...
she is all about it! She's a girly girl and I love it!
5 comments:
this post is cracking me up, it's just full of personality, her girlie personality that is! that first picture is my favorite ! bekah and her would have so much fun playing dress up together! and wow, that owl hat is impressive, no wonder she loves it! can't wait to see the finished product!
is she going to be an owl for halloween? that hat is too cute! olivia wanted to be an owl sooo badly last year and i could never find a cute, girly owl costume and i am soooo not crafty enough to make one. brinley is lucky to have a super star mommy!!!
Thanks yall! Jenny I would love to Bekah and Brin to play dress up-Bekah could teach her to say words like bracelet, pettiskirt, and fingernail polish remover! :0)
Stephanie, yes, she is going to be an owl. If O still wants to be one, I would be happy to show you what I am doing! It really isn't that hard.
haha! i love all of her adorable accessories! masyn is totally like that too!!! sunglasses, necklaces, shoes! ha ha. it cracks us up! she is just tooooo cute amy!
the owl hat turned out so cute! cant wait to see the complete costume. the first picture is my favorite, especially since she has no shirt on, haha.
Post a Comment