Saturday, August 7, 2010

Well, Excuse Me But I Think You've Got My Chair...

Yesterday we had a playdate at Carter and Mrs. Leanne's house. We got to play in their fabulous new playroom...but I'm not jealous or anything. :0) Brinley loved this yellow chair at Carter's kid table.

First she had to fight Ava for it.
Uh-oh, caught in the act of pushing! The good Mom I am took pictures of her doing this instead of reprimanding her for it...oh man!

Lucky for Brinley, Ava got distracted by one of the other amazing toys so it was hers! But then she couldn't get in it by herself.

So Mrs. Vaughanie helped her out...
And she earned a big smooch for it! Hahahaha...Thanks Mrs. Vaughanie!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh sweet picture at the end! And I love that purple on her : ). The title of the blog at first made me think that you had gone to a george strait concert or something! (Gosh I loved that song . . . : ) ) But this was much cooler!