Daddy Roy and Rocky were planning to play golf, so he and Nonna came over a little early to hang out in the backyard too. At one point Brinley had 3 grandparents vying for her attention at once and it wasn't even her birthday or a holiday! She had to show off for them by dressing up in her best and strutting the runway.
Saturday night we celebrated Rocky's step-sister Macie's graduation from nursing school. We had a delicious fajita dinner and some good fellowship with family. Corey and April came in from Waco and it was good to see them.
She got a puppy as a gift from Royce and Donna and her husband Korey. Her name is Pumpernickel and she's a german shepherd.
Brinley loved her new cousin!
DaddyRoy and Nonna always keep Brinley smiling and laughing. And Donna kept me smiling with the yummy desserts she made for the party!
Korey's brother has 2 boys and all the kiddos had dinner together in true toddler style (have I ever mentioned how much I love our portable high chair??)
John and Kalyn were in town for a couple's shower so they spent Saturday night with us. We went to church together on Sunday and hung out for the rest of the day. I love that we are their halfway point!
We took them to Tappy's because that's how we roll. I was glad to introduce my beloved Tappy's frozen yogurt to some new people...and they loved it too!
Brinley and John had coordinating outfits so they had to get their picture taken together. What a sweet Uncle.
It was a great weekend!
2 comments:
That was a great weekend! And yes, I support your affection for that portable high chair! Gosh, I love that thing! I am actually trying to decide if I can last a week without it in Europe! Brinley looks darling in all her outfits! Is that one, made from the material in her bedding? If so, it's like she is a Von Trap, wearing an outfit from drapes/bedding! Teehee!
What a treat for us!! To get to see SIX of our kids, the Princess and the newbie granddog all in one trip. The "old folks" appreciate times like this:)
Post a Comment