Just to backtrack a little, one day we were driving down I30 and passed Hurricane Harbor (or for we children of the 80's, Wet 'N Wild... and yes I still call it that...hahaha) and Rocky said he really wanted to go.

I think he was excited that we have a kid now so we can do stuff like theme parks, but I gently reminded him that there was virtually nothing for Brinley to do there. Just to further burst his bubble I proceeded to go on and on for a few minutes about how it would be too expensive, we wouldn't be able to ride anything together, what about nap time, blah blah blah. So, when Vaughanie introduced Brin and I to the snazzy rainforest themed acquatic center in her little community of Carrollton, I knew it would be the perfect compromise for Rocky to get his "Wet 'N Wild" fix!
It was really crowded and at first Brinley was a little timid and clingy-
But she finally warmed up to the fountains and had alot of fun.
In addition to the shallow fountain/spray kiddie area, they have 2 big pools perfect for bouncing and "swimming" a precious little bathing beauty back and forth, a deep pool with diving boards where I busted out a killer can opener, and 2 big twisty slide thingies (reminiscent of W 'N W) for Rocky to ride.
I am normally not one who would jump at the chance to include a second picture of my self in all my bathing suited glory, but I must point out the perfect placement of the fountain in this shot...nice one, honey!
After a fun family Saturday, we shipped Brinley off to Mimi's for a few days of fun on the ranch. I already miss that little sister but I am looking forward to some pampering, errand running, and date nights with the hubs! I love my little family!
2 comments:
It will always be Wet N Wild in this house!
Oh the good ol days of wet n wild! Brinley is so cute in her yellow swimsuit! Hey, maybe next year, we can give the boys what they want and all meet up at the epic water parks of them all, Schliterbahn! Zack talks about going all the time!
Post a Comment