Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Splishin' and a Splashin'

Today Ava and Kristen came over for the big unveiling of our baby pool. Something tells me we are going to be doing alot of baby pooling this hot summer! Kristen brought over her air compressor so I wouldn't lose a lung trying to blow the silly thing up. I am so grateful.
The girls were happy playing in the pool in the kitchen. Who needs water?

Best of Friends

Sweet smiles!

It's like Ava is saying, "Charge into summer!" and how about Brinley's smirk. Ha!

Big Girl Ava looked so presh in her patriotic swimsuit! I seriously haven't seen her wear the same suit twice!

Brinley preferred to do her baby pool playing from the side- she wasn't a big fan. I think it was too cold.



Ava and I had a rousing game of peek-a-boo. I mean, really, how cute is she??

Ava found Brinley's belly button.

It was a fun way to spend a hot afternoon!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Such sweet pictures of such sweet girls! I love that one of Ava saying charge and Brinley with that smirk! : )