Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Birthday Eve

Does this look to you like a little girl who is turning 1 tomorrow?

It can't be!

I can't believe that this was her 365 days ago...

And here she is now...into everything! :0)

Oh I love her so much... can I freeze time?

4 comments:

gretch said...

Happy 1st Birthday Miss Brinley!!! Can't wait to see you again! xo

Jenny said...

Oh I am so excited for you guys and this big birthday week you have before you! You are just such a big girl Brinley and we are so proud of all that you have done, all the way down to your heartwarming smile! We love you guys!

Tracey said...

Oh Amy, it goes so, so, so fast. I know everyone says this but truly, be concious of each special moment and savor it. These precious babies grow too fast. Mine are going into 5th and Kinder this year!!!!!
Happy happy blessed day to Miss Brin.
Tracey

Sarah said...

no way. i cannot believe that that child is turning A YEAR OLD! congratulations brinley!! amy, if you're having a party, please post pictures - knowing you, it will be a work of art :-)