Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer is Here!

We've had some definite signs of summer around here lately! Last night we grilled and hung out in our backyard for most of the night.
Brinley enjoyed crawling around the yard so much that her little knees are red and skinned a little today.
She doesn't mind it at all so I guess I will try not to either!

She had her first taste of a summer favorite of mine, grilled corn on the cob!
She didn't know what to make of it at first but she kept coming back for more. I know she will grow to love it over the summer.

Today we headed to our first of what I am sure will be many pool playdates. I love me some baby bikini tushy!

The gals in their floaties- Madison, Brin and Ava

Heather and Tyler with Leanne and Carter

Jake loved practicing his walking in the baby pool.

Ava the Explorer

Welcome summer- let the sunshiny fun begin!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I think I need to get Ava a little backpack like Dora, haha! Love that baby tushy of Brin's!

Meve & Co. said...

you weren't in my neighborhood, were you? I know there are many neighborhoods that just like our's, but that one looks just like our's!

Amy Mc said...

yes Eve, randomly I think I was in your neighborhood!! Lots of my playgroup friends live in Sachse/Wylie. I get so confused with all the Woodbridge neighborhoods!

rebekah l. louis said...

glad you guys had fun swimming :) and love the new blog background and header! oh, and you've been taking some really good pictures lately.

Sarah said...

this comment is for a past post but i want to make sure you see it: BEAUTIFUL CUPCAKES! i am dying to learn how to make toppers - i love the owls and the butterflies! how do you do it? is it candy? chocolate? magic? tell me your secret...

and... i love the baby tushy :-)