Monday, June 28, 2010

Daddy Daughter Date Night

I have always been considered somewhat of a Daddy's girl. From the time I was a baby, it was his lap I wanted to sit on, his hand I wanted to hold, and his attention I wanted all to myself. Some of my fondest memories are of him taking me out to Dairy Queen on Saturday mornings for pancakes or Pizza Hut buffet on school nights for special dates. I always felt so special to be out with my Daddy.

When we found out we were having a girl, one of the first things I got excited about was Rocky being able to share the special bond between a Daddy and his daughter. I couldn't wait for the day he got to take her out on special dates too.

So, tonight was the first of what is sure to be many Daddy Daughter Date Nights. Chick Fil A was the perfect location to please both parties. I know they had a great time- and Mommy enjoyed dinner with her girlfriends too!
"The first man a little girl falls in love with is her Dad" - Unknown

No comments: