On Wednesday we had Brinley's 1 year photos taken by an amazing phtotgrapher, Sarah Dorn, of Sara Bella Photography. Just a couple of our pics are up on her blog if you want to take a look (http://www.sarabellaphotography.blogspot.com/) We will get 15 pics on a cd and I can't wait to see the rest of them!
She is an amazing photographer and so affordable. You know we are always looking for a good deal, and she definitely was one...for how good she is I would call her a steal! She is so easy going and laid back, she is really good with kids, and she put up with me and all my ideas. And she was so quick getting the previews to me because she knew I was so anxious to see them! If any of you are looking to do a session with a professional, you should definitely use her. We also get some perks if you say I referred you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are great, I can't wait to see the rest!
Sweet Amy!! Thank you so much for the kind words!! I truly enjoyed meeting you for your session!!! I can't wait for you to see all your pictures!
Post a Comment