Hi Everyone, it's Brinley again. I know I have been taking over Mommy's blog alot lately but I just had to let you know what I was doing while Mommy and Daddy were away in California. Let me just tell you, California ain't got nothin' on a week at your Grandparents!

Daddy Roy and Nonna took me with them from my birthday party to a football game that my Uncle Corey was coaching. I liked watching all the people and begging for popcorn.
Daddy Roy and Nonna took me with them from my birthday party to a football game that my Uncle Corey was coaching. I liked watching all the people and begging for popcorn.
I also got to spend some extra time with my Nan and Grandy there. I didn't get a picture with them but I wanted to show you what they got me for my birthday! A cool sandbox!

After the game we went back to Daddy Roy and Nonna's house for a few days full of fun. We went on walks, played with all their neat toys,
I had to show them my mean face when they tried to take it away from me!
Auntie Danya came over one day from Austin. Nonna thinks she reminded me of my Momma because I cried when she left. She was probably right, I can't remember now. Mommy said she doesn't mind being mistakened for pretty Auntie Danya!
She brought over my cousin dog, Sissy. Of course I loved watching and playing with her! I spent alot of time in my diaper but on this day I wore Danya's dress from when she was a baby.
On my last day with them, we went to Baird. I really liked this motorcycle that we saw on the way so I had to get my picture with it!
In Baird, I got to meet Mamaw for the first time and I liked her big house. Lots of space to roam and play!
My Papa and Bebe came over and then they took me back to Abilene with them.
They have a really fun backyard so that is where we spent most of our time. I was so excited to see my good buddy Benson!
I played with this neat water table they got me for my birthday and swam in my baby pool.
1 comment:
she was so well taken care of amy! that's wonderful! i loved hearing from brinley again, and seeing all her cute pics, especially her "mean, but still so pretty face!" i laughed out loud at the picture of her dipping her face down in her plate : ). her grandparents did a great job of documenting everything as well as dressing her cute, they even remembered a bow from time to time!
Post a Comment