Dinnertime has been the most exciting part of our day over the past few days since we've been laying low and recovering from the Christmas festivities. We decided to get out the high chair since the bouncy seat was no longer cutting it. Trying to get that food in Brinley's mouth while bouncing up and down from the kicking legs was just too hard. The high chair works great- she looks like such a big girl!
Tonight I cut up some veggies to go along with dinner and I decided to let Brinley have a taste, or should I say suck, of them. She especially loved the cucumber, just like me! This might not be a legal move as far as starting solid foods, but I don't care, I want her to eat all this stuff at some point, might as well experience the flavor now!
Due to the lack of activities, I've been playing around on the computer alot lately. I used Scrapblog to make my new blog header and I also downloaded Picasa for its editing capabilities. I have always loved this type of picture but could never figure out a way to do it until now! I love it!

1 comment:
Have you tried the fresh food feeder? You can get them at Target. I never tried them w/ the girls, but Paul really likes it! Also, I think you would enjoy reading The Mission of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson. I'm about 50 pgs. into it, and I think it's my new favorite book about being a stay-at-home mom.
Post a Comment