Rebekah came with her new baby limousine for Henry and her niece Alice. She can totally handle 2 kids! She got some funny looks with the two in the stroller and the one on the way- I called her the Duggar Mom!
We expected to see lots of Christmas and winter decor but in fact all we saw were dead plants...no poinstettas, no evergreen, nothin. The only holiday cheer we could find was the little house decorated as Santa's workshop...so we all took pictures in front of it and called it a day. Well, everyone except Luke, he was not in the mood for pictures!
Joanna and Renee
It's hard to get Santa's Workshop when you have to crop out the majority of your body!
Renee never ceases to keep Brinley laughing...really laughing. No one else can do it, but without fail, when we are with Renee, Brinley is chuckling! I am so glad I caught it on camera, too bad I didn't have my video camera with me. It truly is precious. Renee has the cutest personality and I am so glad she and Brinley get to play together. Brinley was very eager to get out of that stroller and play with all of her older friends the whole day!
No comments:
Post a Comment