Wait a minute...I was just in my warm bed and now what??
She was very confused and interested at the same time.
Then we sat and watched the snow fall while I ate a warm breakfast of oatmeal and hot chocolate from our new little office nook in the kitchen (complete with a new computer- yay!) and Brinley got her morning exercise on her favorite jumperoo.
It's days like this that I am so thankful to be a stay at home mom. We are not planning to leave the house at all today, just cuddling under the covers in our sweats!
1 comment:
How great! I didn't take Will outside, but Steven stood at the window forever trying to get him to look at the snowflakes falling. The only thing he cared about was grabbing the blinds! I might try to venture out and give Will a real snow experience like Miss Brinley had!
Post a Comment