Last night we had some friends over for our annual chili dinner combined with a little half birthday celebration for Brinley! The Louis', Warminski's, and Kristen (minus Mikey and Ava because Ava was in bed) graced us with their presence and it was a great night! Rebekah and Henry got there a little early so they got in some of the pics...the other guests did not- sorry!
Henry and Luke loved playing with the balloons.
Henry and Luke loved playing with the balloons.
A half dressed little Brinley- a half cupcake onesie, one sleeve rolled up, one baby leg on. Funny that Rocky didn't catch on to the half theme for a while...he looked for her other legging and got on to me because her leg was cold!
Rebekah pointed out that she should be bowless to make it half of what she normally wears! Good point!
My hair is in one pigtail and I had one sleeve and one pant leg rolled up. Needless to say, Brinley and I were the only ones participating in the half dress up. Rebekah was about to tell me to fix my hair when she came in. Come on people!
Half cupcakes and watermelons were the theme of the party. Why watermelons you ask? I guess you'll have to wait 6 more months to see...and yes, I am already planning her 1 year party if you're wondering. And yes, I am out of control. These decorations are courtesy of my new cricut- thanks Barbara!

We had a half birthday cake and ice cream with half the fat for dessert!
Brinley had no hesitation at all to stick her hand right in. I am sure she will be really excited in six months when I let her put her hand in her mouth!
Happy half birthday Brinley Jane! Thanks friends for celebrating the season and the sista!
2 comments:
what can be said about such an absolutely adorable post like this???? you girls are the funnest and cutest things, i can't believe you amy, i mean, i can, really! brinley is lucky to have such an outrageousley fun mommy like you! wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! can you say we were "halfway" there since we were there last week???
What a cute idea! Love it!
Post a Comment