Here are a few of our favorites.
Hello, can you say Anne Geddes??? So precious, but let me just say that this pic didn't come without a few "accidents" on the changing table. I guess the cold air down there and the fright from the flash just makes you gotta go!

Nevermind the stray hair on my head!! Such a sweet little face.

Love this one, it's so creative and it shows off her pretty quilt and bow head!

To see the entire album, you can go to this website
http://www.vizpro.smugmug.com/gallery/8669601_JdvkE/1/580553824_6DycT
and type in this password.
062409mcadams
We didn't get a ton of pictures and I am a little disappointed that we didn't get more of her by herself, but I am pleased with what he got. I mean really, it is hard to get a newborn to cooperate! Quality not quantity people. :0)
5 comments:
What beautiful pictures!!! I love the changing table one. How sweet! Can't wait to see you guys in a week! Love and miss yall!
really sweet pics of your little family! crazy how much she's already grown.
that comment was from me :)
oh amy, you must be so happy about what these pics captured! i loved the ones of y'all gazing at her, and then the ones with just mommy and then, just daddy! are you going to use the anne geddes one for your announcement? it's just the sweetest picture amy!
Those are awesome, Amy! I love #44!
And we can fix that stray hair with photoshop!
Post a Comment