Thursday, July 30, 2009

Future boyfriends?

I have decided that Brinley has a way with the older men...

We already discussed, in my previous Arboretum post, how much Luke likes Brinley. So, he would be bachelor #1...
On Monday, we trekked to Abilene and spent some time with my friend Courtney and her son Carson, bachelor #2. He thought Brinley was pretty special and spent the time he was awake looking intently at her, trying to touch her, trying to entertain her with stuffed animals, trying to push her in the swing, kissing her feet, and saying "Baby Brinley" over and over again. I think she liked him too because she flashed him a few of her million dollar grins.

Here is what he did when we asked him to "get in there closer"


Yesterday we headed over to the Louis' to hang out.
Here's a sweet video i took before we left that I just had to share. Brinley is smiling and talking so much now so I am constantly trying to catch it on video. She usually stops once the camera comes out, but she is still pretty darn cute. Sorry in advance for my super annoying voice!! Who wouldn't love this face?


Henry, bachelor #3, was also quite enamored with the Little Miss. He would look at her and just laugh and let out one of those priceless Henry squeals.
Trying to get a kiss...

The cool thing is that both of these boys are about to be big brothers! So, whether or not they are a future boyfriend of Brinley's is still yet to be seen, at least they showed that they like little babies and will be sweet big brothers in the meantime!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Ok, she is seriously cute!!! I love the videos, keep em coming! and "the voice" is just part of the territory. The babies love it! I also think it is really cute to hear the daddies do the baby talk. You know you do Rocky!

Jenny said...

oh my gosh amy she is DARLING! oh wow, i can't believe how much she has changed already! i can't wait to hold that sweet thing real soon!

Sara Wolf said...

She is so cute and growing so fast! It's funny to see the times on some of your posts. I'm sure we will have middle-of-the-night blogging soon too!