This year we just stayed home for the 4th of July. Not because Rocky was working for once, but because I am not quite ready to try an overnight trip with Brinley yet. It ended up being a blast! On Friday we headed out to Lake Texoma to hang out with the Warmiskis. It was alot of fun even though I never even saw the water! Rocky was able to wakeboard a little and get some sun he had been craving. I spent the day at the trailer feeding my child, but I still had a good time chatting with Meagan and her mom.
Luke loved Brinley! We couldn't get him to say her name but he did point to her and said "baby" over and over again! So sweet.
Luke loved Brinley! We couldn't get him to say her name but he did point to her and said "baby" over and over again! So sweet.
Tom came along with us because he had been "baching" it all week while Rebekah and Henry vacationed with his fam at the beach.
Brinley wore her first dress on the 4th. I went out and got her one in newborn size because none of her 0-3 month things fit her yet! She looked precious!
Saturdaymorning we went to the Annual Coppell 4th of July parade. We loved it!
It is so fun to live in a place that has a homey small town feel. Tons of people were there with blankets, chairs, srollers and even tents set up! I love that sense of community.
Check out that grip!
Saturday night we headed over to the reeds to hang out with some friends from Sunday School. We ate delicious brisket and played games. Fun times!
What a fun weekend!
1 comment:
I am so impressed with how much you are getting out with Brinley! I think I stayed in seclusion for the first 4 weeks! You look great and that Brinley is too cute!
Post a Comment