Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Rocky!



28 Things I Love About All 28 years of You!

1. Your love for the Lord

2. Your love and devotion to me

3. The way you look at Brinley

4. The way you make me laugh

5. Your drive to get the best deal

6. The way you make up words to songs

7. Your beautiful eyes and eyelashes

8. Your sweet smile

9. The way you make people feel at ease

10. Your spatula feet

11. Your new glasses

12. The way you know what I am thinking without me saying a word

13. Your humble spirit

14. You as a Daddy

15. The way you look at me when you are serious about something

16. How you are rarely serious about anything!

17. The way you look when you get "dressed up"

18. Your technology chops

19. Your clean shaven face

20. Your balance between working and playing hard

21. The way you put our family first

22. Your intelligence

23. Seeing you take care of our new house and yard

24. Your relationship with your family

25. Your ability to calm Brinley and I down :0)

26. Your bald head

27. Your athleticism

28. Your sweet sweet heart

Happy Birthday Precious Hubby! I love you!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Rocky! Hope you had a fun day with your girls!