I have a friend with a hidden talent- her name is Vaune (not to be confused with Vaughanie, aka Kristen), and she is an amazing photographer! She took some pics of Ava Woo Woo a while back, and when I saw them I asked her to take some of Brinley. It was a fun morning and we ended up with some amazing pics! Brinley's birthday party this year is a popsicle theme, so we stuck with that for the photo shoot. She edited a couple for me to print and this is definitely one of my favorites-

Kristen and Ava came along to play with Vaune's son Luke. I am so glad she got this precious shot of these besties.

Mooooo....

...wah!

Precious girl.

Smiley McSmilerson- I think I love this one now too!
Runnin!!

Yay for Brinley! Not so much for Mommy wearing shorts...yikes!

Splashin!

My second favorite pic that Vaune edited. LOVE IT!

How old are you going to be? Yeah, she can't make a 2, so a 4 will do.

Yellow Converse- bday gift from the Louis Fam. Thanks!

All Done! (not really!)

Deeelicious!

One. Very. Happy. Girl.
I think Luke and Ava smelled the popsicles from where they were, so they joined us and everyone sat down to enjoy an icy cold treat.

Cutie Patooties!

What a fun morning! Thank you so much, Vaune! I love love love em!
5 comments:
They turned out adorable....but how could they not with such a cute lil model like Brin!
Oh wow, no wonder you are happy! I love them too! Those yellow converse are awesome and SOOOO Brinley! She has got to be the most photogenic child!
Wow! Those are great! Love the yellow converse!
Can't wait for the party!!!!
These pics are amazing!! I love them! The popsicle one is definitely my favorite!
Beee-u-tiful photos!
love the shoes :)
Post a Comment