So, I started out with Ree and Nonna in Temple. I ate Nonna's yummy cooking and played with all their fun toys. New One was there for all the excitement too.
Look at this little chair they got for me- I love it!
We made a lunch trip to McD's- a must do with Ree and Nonna! Those nuggets were good!

I also participated in another Ree and Nonna tradition- staying up really late- but I was never grumpy so it was ok.

They gave me my birthday present since they won't be able to make it to my party. It's a fun little mat I can use at the pool this summer!
And speaking of pool- I got to swim with my clothes on! Some of Ree's friends from his old school threw a retirement party for him. I begged to get in the pool long enough that they finally let me. I had so much fun "simmin" with the big girls!
The next day, we met Mimi at Dairy Queen and I went home with her to the ranch for a couple of days. There waiting for me was my birthday gift from Mimi and Bubba- a rollercoaster!

On Sunday we went to church. I brushed up on some of my hymns at the piano before we left.
Mimi stayed with me in the nursery and I had so much fun playing with their toys and the other kids.
After my nap, we went berry pickin!
Or, maybe I should say berry eatin!
Those berries were so good but I didn't like the bugs that go along with berry pickin. I guess I am a city girl at heart and I like my blueberries straight from the refrigerator!





1 comment:
Cute post Amy, um, I mean Brinley! You are an excellent blogger, just like your mommy! Glad you had fun and that it went so well, so your mommy and daddy can do it again!
Post a Comment