Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A "Poppin Wonderful" 2nd Birthday Party- Special Guests

So many special people came to celebrate Brinley's birthday this year. Too bad I didn't get pics of everyone like I was planning to! Each person made the party so fun and we missed those friends and family that couldn't make it. We are so grateful for all of you! Here are all the kiddos enjoying their popsicles (minus Tyler who left just minutes before!)

Me and My Gal in our shades.


Uncle John and Kalyn

Our Fam


I think almost everyone is in this one!




Vaughanie and I- my only picture with a friend!! I was just running around like a crazy woman so I didn't stop to capture the memories, shame on me!


Some Daddies keeping it real- Rocky, Jeremy, Mikey, and Johnathan


Mimi came to represent all the grandparents!


Vaughanie, Vaune, and Vivi- how confusing is that? Vaughanie, whose real name is Kristen, then Vaune and Vivi, who are mother and daughter, but Vaughanie is holding her! haha
The Walkers- Erin made the cutie sugar cookies and Emme Clare was such a trooper! Oh, and we love Jeremy, too. :0)Best Buddies- Brin and EC
Who's hot and tired?
That about wraps up the party for this year. I love planning these fun celebrations for my girl and I hope she loves them too!

No comments: