We received the CD of our photos a few weeks ago but I am just now getting to putting them on here. I love the way they all turned out (with the exception of a few ham steak arms on my part) and I already have many of them printed and hanging on the walls of our home. Since our photographer (www.sarabellaphotography.com ) doesn't do an online gallery or anything I just put them into a slideshow, and I think the quality of the pictures was downgraded in the process, but you still get the idea. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Beautiful! I love the pics of her and her black B! And the ragady ann too! Great job with the outfits, the black bow is awesome and are you serious Amy, you own all of those great pictures???? You totally scored on photograhpers! Combine that with one photogenic, precious little model and you should be soooo happy with the end result!
So good! I love all of them- I don't know how you're going to choose!
Love the pictures Amy! Brinley is adorable as usual, can't wait to see her (and you guys) in a few short weeks!
What a great idea! I love it! Thanks for the shout out!!
Post a Comment