Wednesday, March 31, 2010

In my Easter Bonnet...

Brinley's Easter dress doesn't have a bonnet to go along with it, but we did get to debut her new little hat since we have had so much sunshine! It's sorta impractical because there is no strap, it barely covers her face, and it doesn't shade the rest of her body, but it's oh so cute! Good thing is, she will leave it on! She could have a football helmet on her head and not notice it....guess the bow training has payed off! :0)


Zoned out but sweet- she just looks so big!

Pure excitement.


I started editing some of the pics and I messed with the "fill light" on this one...what do you think? Is it too bright and unrealistic or should I do that to all of the others since there were some shadows?

4 comments:

rebekah l. louis said...

great pics of a cute, cute girl!
(i'm digging the fill light function)

Jenny said...

Gosh, she is turning into a little super model these days, with all your beautiful photo shoots! Her hat is just darling!

Unknown said...

She is SO photogenic. SO cute! Happy Easter

Kristie said...

Love that hat! Will won't leave them on anymore, but I'm going to keep trying. I like the edited one. And yes, I made the header in Scrapblog. Steven doesn't like it, he says it's too "western".