"Above all, love one another deeply, for love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each one should use whatever gifts he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ." 1 Peter 4:8-11
6 comments:
I love it, so cute!
when i was driving away i realized i never saw this cuteness in person! so thanks for the post, she is ADORABLE! : )
So cute! And I love the new blog header!
STOP IT! The cuteness is too much. Those are the teeniest pig tails I've ever seen.
darling!
adorable! why have i not tried to tame ava's crazy hair with pigtails before??? we are trying it tomorrow!
Post a Comment