This is the only pic I got with both girls actually looking at the camera. They both look so serious, which is funny, because neither of them are ever really like this!
Brinley and Bekah are beginning to be old enough to play together and it's so cute. They chase each other around and smile at one another. I can't wait to watch how they grow together and how their playing changes with each visit!
Bekah is such a little cutie pie with a hilarious personality. She makes the funniest faces! She tried really hard to teach Brinley how to put any and everything in her mouth. :0)
They enjoyed a nice dinner together of sticky noodles, peas, mandarin oranges, cheese and asparagus. This was Bekah's first time trying asparagus and she liked it! We were so excited to introduce her to a new veggie!
We had our bedtime story together. I know it doesn't hold a candle to a Mikey Seaman's story time, but it was still fun. :0) And seriously, I am looking soooo rough and tumble in this picture, and I am adding it against my will, but it was the only one that included Jenny and I. Seriously, you could fry an egg on my face and serve it with the slab of ham that is my arm. Oh well, Jenny and the kiddos look cute.
Thanks for coming to stay with us, sweet friends. We loved hanging out with you girls but we missed you, Zack! Y'all come back now, ya hear!
2 comments:
zack and i are still laughing about your "slab of ham that is my arm" comment! cute post amy! i should just put a link to your blog when i post the visit! zack said thanks for the shout out and is very sad to have missed out on such sweet friends, cute baby, funny stories and yummy food (minus the mushrooms of course!)
that makes me laugh--you are a beautiful momma!
that Easter pic at the top of your blog is too cute--is that at the Arboretum?
Post a Comment