Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dallas Blooms!


A group of us Mommies and babies from music class and playgroup decided take advantage of the absolutely gorgeous day and meet at the Arboretum for their Dallas Blooms. Here are all the music class kiddos in their strollers- we were a stroller brigade!

I have always loved the pictures I have seen taken in this spot but I think I love this one the most!!

I had to take advantage of the mother/daughter pic. Oh how I love this little girl!
I had to highlight her bow!

It was a "Mommy and Me" day so they had a petting zoo set up. Brinley loved the goats...

And pulling up on the fence!

Vaughanie and Ava enjoyed petting the pony.

I took way too many pictures of Brinley but I just loved the bright flowers with her bright outfit (thanks Papa and BeBe)!
She was photogenic in some-

But distracted by the cool grass-

And the dirt in others!

Some day we will get a pic of Henry and Brin together both smiling at the camera!
I was glad the Louis fam joined us~ these are my 'go to' gals with our gals!

Jake and Brinley were flirting away as usual. He was chuckling at her and it was so cute!
It was a great day to enjoy God's creation with our sweet friends!

1 comment:

Haley said...

Love the picture of Brinley with the fountain in the background on the long sidewalk... That is the kind of picture you need to blow up on a poster size canvas!