As I said in my past post, Erin's Dad Eddie celebrated his 60th birthday this past week. We were excited to participate in his surprise birthday party!
I upgraded the size of Brinley's bow just for the occasion...perfect.
I love Erin's family just like my own so it was so good to see all of them.
Brinley enjoyed the party blowers so much, she tore hers to smitherenes...
then tried to eat it. Nice!
Brinley was not starved at all for attention that night. She got lots of lovin from Doc and she really liked him! I think it was the combination of the cool hat, the glasses, the beard, and all the attention he gave her.
Ethan helped Brinley get "ghetto-fied" with a backwards bow.
2 comments:
ok, i love the fact that your scarf matched brin's leggings!! and that bow....too cute on her.
only brinley could pull off a bow of that size, too cute! and did you do that on purpose, the matching leggings and scarf??? you know you've got my support on all mommy and me outfits!
Post a Comment