I seem to have taken a bit of a blogging haitus this week. I thought the reason was that I really didn't have much to blog about, but when I went to look through my pictures, I saw that I did! So, that's why I haven't blogged, we've been really busy!
We did some reading-
Brinley found Rocky's Ophthalmology Review to be very informative...
Then we went to Arlington and Henry allowed us to be a part of his storytime with his favorite Nursery Rhymes book...
Reading actually happens everyday when we go get the mail. Here's she is with an application for a Chase credit card. She told me another credit card wasn't a good idea....
We had some visitors-
The Hutson's were in town from Kansas so they came over to play one afternoon. Brinley loved both of their kids but especially Zane. She watched his every move and he even got some giggles out of her.
Gemma had the cutest outfit and bow!

Auntie Erin was in town for a bachelorette party but somehow we didn't get any pictures with her!
Auntie Erin was in town for a bachelorette party but somehow we didn't get any pictures with her!
Papa came into town for the weekend. Brinley loved all the attention he gave her and I think he liked playing with her slightly as well.
Who am I kidding, she doesn't have to be doing anything, he could just stare at her all day long!
By the end of it all, we were pooped! I had to include this picture because I love the way Brinley is now sleeping- on her knees, scrunched up, butt in the air, clenching tightly to her pancake bear and sock monkey!
Hope ya'll had a great week too!
2 comments:
Adorable with that little hiney in the air! Also- how in the world are you getting the videos to load?!
sweet pics of brinley and your dad!
Post a Comment