This week we didn't do anything special, just what we normally do! "Normal" is in quotes because, really, nothing could be fully normal in our life! A "normal" week usually consists of a few trips to the store, 1-2 playdates, some trips to the gym, a few days staying at home to get stuff done, lots of naps, lots of eating, and lots of playing!!
On Wednesday we went over to our friend Jake and Danielle's for a playdate. These kiddos are all growing so fast and it is fun to get together for the kids to "play" (aka the mommies eating and talking!)
l to r- Carter, Ava, Brinley, Jake. Whoa Brinley, getting a little fresh with Jake there, sister!
l to r- Carter, Ava, Brinley, Jake. Whoa Brinley, getting a little fresh with Jake there, sister!
How cute is this pic of the boys loving on each other?? They have to stick together with gals like Ava and Brinley around!
On Thursday, Brinley was being really funny at dinner so I had to take some pics. I love the way she opens her mouth really wide to tell me she's ready for the next bite. She does it even before I have the spoon up and full of food.
Yummy green beans!
I used this spoon last night that is much more rubbery than the others we usually use and she was biting it and holding on. She looked like Popeye and it was making me laugh! I probably shouldn't encourage this type of behavior at meals, but it was funny!
Silly girl!

Here is a cute video of one of our many playtimes this week. Brin has discovered a new favorite toy- these two random plastic discs that normally hang down from her activity mat. She is fascinated with them and I'm not sure exactly why. Once again, this is a bit of a long video and something that quite possibly only a grandparent would love.
Here is a cute video of one of our many playtimes this week. Brin has discovered a new favorite toy- these two random plastic discs that normally hang down from her activity mat. She is fascinated with them and I'm not sure exactly why. Once again, this is a bit of a long video and something that quite possibly only a grandparent would love.
Last of all we had our once a week meal out to eat. This week it was at Texas Roadhouse so Brinley sat in the high chair for the first time! We really don't go to restaurants with her that are sit down/waitress type places but Rocky was in the mood for a good steak so we went for it. She was perfect the entire time! She loved playing with her toys that were attached to her wonderful high chair cover (shout out Jenny!) but more than anything she loved watching all the people. I couldn't even get her to look at the camera because she was so busy people watching! I am glad to know we could go out again if we get the hankering.
Oh the joys of a "normal" week!
No comments:
Post a Comment