Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Helping Haiti

If you're like me and you didn't really know about the disaster in Haiti until today, you can read this article to find out more about it. I just don't watch the news at all, and the only television I watch is DVRed and a few days late. But, I found out about this very tragic event in Haiti through some other blogs I read. One blog suggested giving a donation by texting on your phone. It was so easy and it's only $10. We are so blessed in the USA and $10 is less than a meal out.

To donate to the Red Cross, text HAITI to 90999
To donate to Compassion International, text DISASTER to 90999.
They will send you a confirmation text so you know it went through.

"The king will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for the least of these brothers of mine, you did unto me.' Matthew 25:40

No comments: