Wednesday, January 27, 2010

And she's off!

Today a momentous thing happened...
We weren't expecting it...
But it will change our lives forever...


That's right folks, she's mobile!!!! It will only be a matter of days before she gets the hang of this crawling thing. I would appreciate prayers. :0)

6 comments:

Kristen said...

oh wow! how exciting! yes, your life is about to change. No more checking emails on the computer or cooking in the kitchen while she sits quietly in one spot.

Haley said...

Love the army crawl she's got going on! Way to go Brinley!

Kristie said...

How funny! She's such a wiggly little thing! I heard her "na" sound too, very impressive.

gretch said...

I cannot believe how big she has gotten! That is amazing! No luck needed...what a great moment to have captured and what a wonderful thing to accomplish!

rebekah l. louis said...

way to go miss brinley!

Mary Ann said...

Wow, that is exciting Love to see her. Memo and Pop