Here's what you need:
1 box yellow cake mix (can be replaced with any other cake mix)
2 egg whites
8 oz. diet cream soda (can be replaced with any other diet soda)
blueberries (or any other fruit or nothing at all)
Mix slightly then slowly add the soda. Some other good combinations are chocolate cake/diet coke, lemon cake/diet sprite, strawberry cake/diet big red).
Place in greased 9x13 pan or cupcake pan. I chose cupcakes to make portion control easy.
I placed the blueberries in each cupcake,
I placed the blueberries in each cupcake,
Bake according to cake box directions.
These cupcakes are a really good replacement for the real thing but they aren't exactly the same. They are much moister and they kinda fall apart. Many people top theirs with fat free coolwhip for a 0 point addition. Enjoy and try not to eat the entire batch just because they are "healthy"!
2 comments:
Mmm. that sounds good. Do you like weight watchers?
Yes I love weight watchers! I have been doing it off and on for about 8 years now. Sometimes its hard but I think it really works and is a reasonable way to live life, not drastic like most diets.
Post a Comment