I also enjoyed seeing their personalities come out over the weekend. I have decided that my active little sugar darlin is going to annoy Bekah to no end! Bekah is so calm and contemplative yet super sweet and charming at the same time. I mean, she has her moments of strong emotion but for the most part she is pretty chill. I'll put it to you this way...Bekah is the oil on canvas and Brinley is the fingerpaint on posterboard...Bekah is the filet mignon and Brinley is the burger...Bekah's going to be the graceful quiet ballerina and Brinley will be the jazz dancer that messes up in the middle of the routine and just makes up her own dance! I love it! I can't wait to watch them grow up together! I hope they love each other despite their differences, something tells me they will!
Flower girls
Brinley sat in a bumbo for the first time for this photo shoot. She did great!
2 comments:
holy cow, that is funny! i can't wait to see brinley make up her own routine!! i love that all the babies have their own unique personalities already. the girls look adorable in their matching outfits and fancy headbands!
hahahahaha! i love the way you captured their cute personalities and described our two girls! you are so funny amy! well, if bekah is anything like her mommy, she will be the one forgetting the routine! : ) oh and i tried singing her bible verse song to her today and i think bekah got really sad that miss amy couldn't be there to sing it correctly!
Post a Comment