Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back at the Arboretum!

We took advantage of Meagan's season passes to the Arboretum again today. This week, Henry and Rebekah were able to join us! It was pretty hot but still lots of fun. Brinley was in a much better mood this week....see??!! Oh I just love her!!


Everyone but Brinley and I splashed and played in the frog fountains.



A quick pic of my little flower in the flowers!


Luke was yet again very interested in the Little Miss...


Rebekah trying to steal a kiss from Henry.

I love my sweet friends and their kiddos!

And it's home again for a good long nap!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

what a cute little flower girl! did you make that one? : )

Amy Mc said...

yes I did make it...its a little large but I love it!

Sara Wolf said...

Adorable pictures! She is getting big so fast.