I had really been wanting to see the movie Julie and Julia for a while now partially because I love to cook and partially because I read the book! So, we decided to go see it on Friday night. A few of our friends have taken their babies to the movies, so we decided to give it a try with Brinley. We planned her feedings accordingly, packed the swaddling blanket, and headed to the theatre.
Brinley did amazing but she definitely surprised us! We thought she would be awake for a bit, eat, then fall asleep. We thought the dark theater and full belly would be more than enough reason for her to drift off to dreamland. Well, she didn't! She sat and watched the entire movie from start to finish! No crying, no fussing, just happily watching! She "talked" to the movie screen a few times but other than that she was quiet as a mouse.
It was a great movie (well...to me, not as much to Rocky- total chick flick)! What a fun night for another Brinley first!
2 comments:
How amazing that she watched the whole thing! WHat a cutie! I took Will to a movie at about 2 months and he slept. That would never happen now!
i can not believe that she watched the whole movie, she's so funny!! we are taking bekah to the time traveler's wife this weekend and we will see what she does!
Post a Comment