Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Oh my how things have changed!

Here's a pic of the group the first time we came to the ranch over 3 years ago.....

And here we are now! My how things have changed! We all have been blessed with beautiful healthy children!

Here are the cast of characters from youngest to oldest:
Witten- belonging to Rob and Sari, 2 months old



Miss Brinley- belongs to us, 2 1/2 months old



Bekah- belonging to Zack and Jenny, 4 months old



Henry- belonging to Tom and Rebekah, almost 1 1/2 years old


Luke- belonging to Johnathan and Meagan, almost 2 1/2 years old

When you have that many cutie patooties in one place, you have to do a planned photoshoot with matching outfits! I'll let the pictures explain how that went...



Finally Dr. Burkhart and Nora sat in to help out. They were so sweet to our kiddos all week, treating them just like their own!

If you hadn't already noticed, here was Brinley's stance throughout the entire process- out like a light!

After the toddlers melted down we took the babies out for a little mini shoot of their own.



They all had cowboy boot socks thanks to Jenny.

Brinley and Daddy

I sure enjoyed loving on all those babies...




especially my own!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh what a great idea for a post! I love that trip down memory lane, wow! When you put it like that, it reminds us all how lucky we are to have such wonderful healthy children!

sara lindsey said...

i love the group pics! looks like y'all had a blast!

Becky said...

Amy - I am so glad you all had so much fun at the ranch! All the babies are so precious. I LOVE your black and white dress! You look great!