Weight- 11lbs. 1 oz (50th percentile)
Length- 24 inches (95th percentile!- whoa sister you're gonna be tall!)
Head Circumference- 15.5 inches (75th percentile)
Here's proof of the head circumference...we squeezed this little hat on last night. Let's just say she's got her Daddy's noggin!
She is meeting and exceeding all her developmental milestones and doing great. She is so very strong in her neck and legs. Dr. Pam said she expects her to be rolling over any day now! She is tracking things with her eyes and focusing on things (especially mom and dad). She has that fabulous social smile down and she is babbling and cooing. I am so proud of my little gal! We also got the go ahead to get out more in public (even though we hadn't really heeded her request that we stay in...oops). So, I think next time we go to church we might try the nursery...eek!
Sadly, the appointment ended on a low note with 5 vaccines. 
She cried but calmed down and fell right asleep when she got home. She has started comforting herself by sucking on her hand, or should I say fist! After her little nap, she was normal for the rest of the day!
She cried but calmed down and fell right asleep when she got home. She has started comforting herself by sucking on her hand, or should I say fist! After her little nap, she was normal for the rest of the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment