Yesterday Brinley and I got to hang out with my good buddy Sari and her precious baby boy Witt. They had one day left in Texas before heading back to their home in Minnesota and we were so glad they chose to spend it with us!

We crammed Witt's carrier into my little car and headed to lunch at one of our favorite restaurants, Asian Mint. Nothing like the Mint Platter and some Pad Thai to get your day going in the right direction!
We crammed Witt's carrier into my little car and headed to lunch at one of our favorite restaurants, Asian Mint. Nothing like the Mint Platter and some Pad Thai to get your day going in the right direction!
From there, we headed next to Northpark Mall. It was Brinley's first trip to the mall and she did great!
We shopped at all the cutie patootie children's stores with our kiddos in tow in their baby Bjorns. They were mistakened for twins many times! I guess it's their heads full of hair? We enjoyed feeding and changing the little ones in the swanky Nordstrom women's lounge and we topped off the trip with some Orange Cup frozen yogurt!
I love my precious friend Sari and Brinley thinks Witt is something special too. I will miss them and look forward to their next trip to Texas!
2 comments:
great pic of brinley and witt!
yay for nordstom's ladies lounge! : ) and how cute that people thought they were twins! they are so cute together!
Post a Comment