I am so blessed to have my best friend Erin. We have been friends since 8th grade when we met at Acteens at FBC Abilene. We have been through so much together and we are more like sisters than just friends. Her family is like my family!
She, Jeremy, her mom Jeanette, and her pups Ivy and Winnie came through on their way home to OKC, so they stopped by for a visit. To Brinley, they are Auntie Erin, Uncie J, and Mrs. Jeanette. I know she already loves them.

Well, at least I know she feels comfortable enough with Erin to projectile spit up while sitting on her lap...that says love doesn't it??
Brinley was highly interested in Ivy and Winnie, and to say they were highly interested in her would be an understatement! She handled their excitement very well. She must get her love of dogs from her Auntie, because she doesn't get it from me!

Brinley is going to rely heavily on her Auntie Erin's fashion sense throughout her life. Er went a little crazy when she found out I was having a girl and here is one of the cutie patootie outfits she got her. I have had to dress Brinley up for no reason lately so she can get in all the summer dresses we received as shower gifts. It's killing me because they are all so precious! I especially love this one...a complete look from head to toe, just as Erin would have it!
2 comments:
She is soooo stinkin cute in that outfit! Glad to see you guys are doing so well :)
LOVE it! She's so precious and I'm so glad to be here Auntie! Winnie and Ivy love her too!
And the outfit is cute, but the baby really makes it!
Post a Comment