Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just call me Bitter Betty

I spent way too much time today making my blog post for our trip to Vegas....and then right as I was finishing it up I lost it all. I am really mad. I was uploading a video and it was taking forever so I decided to check my email. I had gotten my weekly baby center update and I wanted to see the rest of the article. When I clicked on it, instead of opening a new window, it opened in the window where my blog post was loading! When I tried to go back it was gone! I am having a hard time mustering up the energy to upload all those pics again, so you faithful readers on pins and needles will just have to wait until my bitter battle is finished. I know you are highly disappointed. Until then...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

oh amy! i am so sorry! that happened to me with my christmas pics and I just had to "walk away" and post the next day, or two! : ) good luck and i can't wait to see them!