Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jenny's Shower

Last weekend, we hosted a shower for Jenny and baby Bekah. There was alot of toile, tulle, pink, and ballerinas! It was so good to see her and to shower such a sweet person with gifts and love!

Jenny with the hostesses- Christy, Rebekah, Me. and Kristen


Rebekah and I were in charge of decor. Here is Jenny realizing that Rebekah made all the onesies. They turned out so cute- especially the dachshund one! :0) The random round circle of tulle is a tutu that I made. We also had some ballet slippers hanging on the other side.


Rebekah made the diaper cake and I embellished it. This font hunter was so proud of the ballerina font she found to use for the topper (we also used it on the invites)!


We got her some ballerina children's books and Kristen got the personalized hershey bars to give out as favors. They were a huge hit!


Here is the delicious spread of food provided by Christy and Meagan (she couldn't make it to the shower. :0( )


Here is my shot at flower arranging (don't judge me, Sari!!!) and the invitation Rebekah and I put our blood, sweat and tears into!


Here I am with the mommy to be...well, I guess she is already a mommy to Charlie (was that a shout out??). She got Brinley her first pair of maryjane socks- precious! It is just like Jenny to be giving out gifts at her own shower!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

yes, that was definately like the THIRD shout out to your good friend charlie! : ) we are making so much progress! yeah, everyone has been asking me about that font, they can't believe it! i love it! i need to download it, huh? what is it called?