Friday, January 16, 2009

What's in a Name?

Rocky and I are pretty set on a name for our new baby girl, but I thought I would check with my kindergarteners for any new and fresh ideas. Here is what they came up with...
Jewelery
Sun
Amy
Siselle
Catherine
Maddie
Bear (???)
Crystal
Laura
Alice in Wonderland
(don't worry, I got confirmation that she didn't mean simply Alice)
Tina
Grace
Allison
Paris
So do you think we should be swayed by any of their suggestions?? :0)

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Hmm... It would be pretty awesome to be able to say "Hey Bear" or "How was your day, Alice in Wonderland?"
I think you should give these some serious consideration, hehe.

Jenny said...

teehee, can't rule paris out amy, being your idol and all, you owe her a little shout out! were they really thinking paris hilton?? no kinder kid should even know the name paris hilton!

Mauri said...

totally didn't know you were pregnant!! congrats! i have been the worst blogger/blog stalker lately and i was just getting caught up and saw the good news via sari's blog...SO happy for you!! congrats! you will be the cutest parents ever! i am also SO excited to see you this weekend! can you believe the last time we got together, i was freakin' huge preggo with tate and he is almost 2?? where has the time gone? is there anything you have been craving or totally want to avoid as far as dinner goes sunday?? believe me, i get it...let me know how i can help the cute pregnant girl;)