Somehow I started calling Kristen "Vaughanie" even though I never knew her as Kristen Vaughan! Anyways, this past Saturday was my sweet friend Kristen's baby shower for Baby Ava! I am already planning playdates for Ava and Baby Girl Mc since they will only be a couple of months apart. We had alot of fun and I took some major notes on all the cute gifts she opened!
All the girls and Luke- Rebekah, Meagan, Kristen, Me, and Jenny

The 3 pregos and their little girl bumps! Lord help me, my bump is as big as theirs and I am way behind them!!!

Random shot of Vaughanie giving us the answers to the trivia game (which I won- toot toot!- how I knew that Kristen liked peanut butter on an english muffin is a little scary!) I think I took this picture because I wanted to show the cute chair someone made for her.

Jenny and Luke- he was the life of the party!

I got to make Ava a growth chart for Jenny and Tana to give as a hostess gift. Once again, I am as big as Vaughanie yet 10 weeks behind her...sigh.
2 comments:
You are NOT as big as me, not even close! My poofy shirt hides a lot! Thanks for coming to the shower and for making Ava's growth chart. Love it! I am so glad Ava will have another girlfriend close to her age!
amy that is not true at ALL , you are as tall as her and that is IT! : ) love how you are officially on the "vaughanie bandwagon!" it was so hard to call her kristen at the shower! : ) have fun on your trip!
Post a Comment